Offshore Company Incorporation
We provide the services for an offshore company incorporation and administration secretary for the clients. The jurisdictions we could provide for are listed on our website. Once the incorporation is well completed, we will provide a set of company documents to the client. The contents of the documents are consists of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, Consent of being the Director or Member, Certificate of Shares or Rights, Register of Director(s), Register of Shareholder(s) and Company Seals.
Our different pricing policy depends on the jurisdiction and services you need. It is with relation to the following key elements:
- Company Type(Limited Company、Partnership、Trust Company and Foundation)
- Registered Address and Office
- Notarization Service for Company documents
- Annual Filing Service
- Power of Attorney Service
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Nominee Director or Shareholder
- Bank Account Opening Service
- Secretary Service
- Accounting and Audit Service
We offer the reasonable price by each jurisdiction and you can contact us for the further quote if have any enquires.
The procedures for an offshore company formation are simply stated in the below flowchart and we usually complete it within one month. If you choose our shelf company, the lead time can be shorten to within two weeks.